Catalog Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad – Amazon 2018
Amazon Recruitment Catalog Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad 2018
Eligibility : BE/BTech, BCA candidates from 2018 batch
Basic Qualifications :
This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to manage large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up –
● Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous context.
● Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
● Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
● Ability to work under a dynamic work environment and meet performance goals
Job Description :
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality.
B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products and provide the right customer experience.
AB Classification team ensures that our selection is classified for AB customers to perform business specific functions such as approval routing, spend analysis, create procurement policies for compliance, and do forecasting and reporting
Job Role :
As a Classifier, you will
● Classify amazon selection with global classifications that business customers need (e.g. UNSPSC)
● Audit and measure accuracy of the classifications
● Use tools to manage and track classification output
● Update Amazon’s catalog with accurate classifications
● Actively troubleshoot and respond to customer issues that are caused by misclassifications
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : BSc/BCA/BBM,Analyst / Analytics,Logistics / Transportation
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Group Discussion
Who can apply : Freshers
HOW TO APPLY – Click Here